Want to present at InTime University?
Your agency could attend for free!
Does your agency have a unique story to share?
InTime University is more than just training sessions – it’s also a chance to learn from others in the industry!
At InTime U 2019, we had several agencies present, with the Brea Police Department discussing their transition from a one-man scheduling operation to a robust scheduling team to Henderson PD and how they utilized InTime to manage overtime operations in the aftermath of a critical incident. We also heard from John Carli, Chief of the Vacaville Police Department, Captain Jamie Knox from San Leandro PD and Metro Vancouver Transit Police. This year, we would like to invite you to present at InTime U 2022 in Newport Beach.
- Topic must be related to the public safety industry
- 50 minute presentation with 10 minute Q & A (60 minutes total)
- Format of the case study is a presentation by members of your agency involved in the case study
- Projector and mic provided
- Scheduling with InTime
- Integrations with InTime
- InTime Modules (timekeeping, court & subpoena, asset tracking)
- Officer wellness
- Adoption of new technology in your department