2022 TICKETS & REGISTRATION
or $1045 CAD plus tax
Registration Ticket Includes:
- 2.5 days of in-depth training, product knowledge sessions and thought leadership seminars
- Dedicated one-on-one time with Support Team
- Access to Meet & Greet Networking Event
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Customer appreciation dinner
Important Registration Details
- You will receive a confirmation email once you submit this form with details on payment information. Please ensure that you check your junk mail.
- Please note that by submitting this form you have not confirmed your ticket to InTime U. Your ticket is only confirmed once payment has been received.
- Payment must be received within 30 days of receipt of the confirmation email to confirm your Early Bird Pricing.
- If you are registering on behalf of someone else, please use their email address. This is especially important if you are registering for more than one person as duplicate emails (ie entering your email for both registrations) are not processed in our system and they will not receive confirmation or important details regarding the event. Once they receive the email, they can forward it to you to complete payment.
- Up to 4 registrants per agency at the preferred rate. If you’d like to register more than 4 people from your agency, please email Sara Dyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- InTime University 2022 will be following the latest regional California COVID-19 health rules for large in-person events. Due to these mandates, we may require individuals to be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test prior to the event.
- Refunds are available until November 30, 2021 minus a $75 USD administration fee. Refunds will not be given after December 1, 2021.
- Tickets can be transferred to another colleague until January 1, 2022. Tickets cannot be transferred after January 1, 2022.